International Conference on Multidisciplinary Engineering, Science, Humanities. (IC"MESH"-23) Focuses on innovative engineering and management contributions which are deeply fabricated for the future technological challenges to make the better future.
As an multidisciplinary Conference - IC"MESH"-23 welcomes Original Articles , Review Articles, Short Notes, Abstracts to discuss on its innovative research Contributions from any Engineering discipline.
Indexed By :
- Registration fee includes conference kit refereshment, lunch, etc.
- A Paper may contain 4 authors(including Guide) in the nominal charge.
- Authors who wish to publish with Scopus, SCI, and UGC Care Journals can publish with additional publication cost quoted by the journal.
- Articles must meet the selection criteria of respective journals.
- If co authors want to participate, he/she has to pay Rs. 500/per head.
- Paper template, copright form is available in ESP journals.
- Acceptance Rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Other state / Foreign authors who are not able to participate can present their papers.
Key Noted By
DR. ZAIRA ZAMAN CHOWDHURY
Nanotechnology Catalysis Research Centre, University Malaya, Malaysia.
|Chief Patron||Dr. S. Victor Antonyraj, Secretary, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.|
|Patron||Dr. R. D. Thilaga, Principal, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.|
|Co-Patron & Organizing Head||Dr. M. Sivasankari, Head and Assistant Professor & Department of Computer Applications, IQAC Co-ordinator, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.|
|Convener||Prof. S. Alexander Suresh, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.|
|Co-Convener||Prof. V. Parvatha, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.|
|Organizing Secretaries||Prof. F. Anto Sanjay, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.
Prof. M. Keerthana, Assitant Professor, Department of Computer Applications, Don Bosco Arts & Science College.
|Submission Deadline||20 July 2023|
|Registration Deadline||22 July 2023|
|Date of Acceptance||As soon as possible|
|Conference Date||28 July 2023|
Registration Fee Details
|UG/PG Student||Rs. 2000/-||$50|
|Research Scholar/Staff||Rs. 3000/-||$65|
|Corporate People||Rs. 4000/-||$115|
|Paper Template||Conference Brochure||Copy Rights|
2. Kindly call in-between Morning 09 AM - 07 PM.