Conference Theme :
International Conference On Business Theory And Management For Future Humanity - (BTM-FH'23) on innovative engineering contributions which are deeply fabricated for the future technological challenges to make a better future.
Monetary economics, Open economy macroeconomics, International financial institutions, Exchange rates, and interest rates, International Finance, Financial markets and institutions, Organizational Behaviour, and Management Development.
As a Multidisciplinary Conference BTM-FH'23 welcomes Original Articles, Review Articles, Short Notes, and Abstracts to discuss its innovative research Contributions from any Engineering discipline.
Indexed By :
- Registration fee includes conference kit refereshment, lunch, etc.
- A Paper may contain 4 authors(including Guide) in the nominal charge.
- Authors who wish to publish with Scopus, Sci, and UGC Care Journals can publish with additional publication cost quoted by the journal.
- Articles must meet the selection criteria of respective journals.
- If co authors want to participate, he/she has to pay Rs. 500/per head.
- Paper template, copright form is available in ESP journals.
- Acceptance Rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Other state / Foreign authors who are not able to participate can present their papers.
Key Noted By
Prof. Dr. Anwar Hossain
Department of Business Administration, Northern University, Bangladesh.
Session Chairs :
- Dr. S. Mohammed Safi, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Jamal Mohamed College, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Dr. Nazrul Islam, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Department of Business Administration, Northern University, Bangladesh.
- Prof. Dr. Atul Kumar Agarwal, School of Business, Sushant University, Haryana, India.
Submission Email: email@example.com
|Submission Deadline||03 May 2023|
|Revised Article submission Deadline||05 May 2023|
|Early bird Registration Deadline||10 May 2023|
|Registration Deadline||15 May 2023|
|Conference Date||20 May 2023|
|Registration Form||Conference Brochure||Copy Rights|
For Further Queries : (+91)9790110003, (+91)8122371737 (Whats app only)