Conference Theme :
International Conference On Multidisciplinary Engineering And Management - ICMEM 2023 Focuses on innovative engineering contributions which are deeply fabricated for the future technological challenges to make a better future.
All Engineering Disciplines such as Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Management developments.
As a multidisciplinary Conference ICMEM 2023 welcomes Original Articles, Review Articles, Short Notes, and Abstracts to discuss its innovative research Contributions from any Engineering discipline.
Indexed By :
- Registration fee includes conference kit refereshment, lunch, etc.
- A Paper may contain 4 authors(including Guide) in the nominal charge.
- Authors who wish to publish with Scopus, Sci, and UGC Care Journals can publish with additional publication cost quoted by the journal.
- Articles must meet the selection criteria of respective journals.
- If co authors want to participate, he/she has to pay Rs. 500/per head.
- Paper template, copright form is available in ESP journals.
- Acceptance Rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Other state / Foreign authors who are not able to participate can present their papers.
Key Noted By
Dr. Nehir Tokgov
Department of Energy System Engineering, Osmaniye Korkut Ata University, Turkey.
Session Chairs :
- Dr. Ts. Keith Chong Peng Lean - Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Multimedia University, 75450 Melaka, Malaysia.
- Dr. N.Rajkumar - Department of CSE, School of Engineering Presidency University, Bangalore, India.
- Dr. G. Jaya Suma - Department of Information Technology, University College Of Engineering, Vizianagaram.
- Dr. C.Viji - Department of CSE, HKBK College of Engineering, Nagawara, Bangalore.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submission Deadline||03rd October 2023|
|Revised Article submission Deadline||09th October 2023|
|Early bird Registration Deadline||12th October 2023|
|Registration Deadline||18th October 2023|
|Conference Date||27th October 2023|
|Registration Form||Conference Brochure||Copy Rights|
Bitangalla, near Coorg Golf links, Virajpet, Karnataka - 571213.
About The City :
The town of Virajpet also spelled as Virajapete is the second town of the district of Kodagu (Coorg), in Karnataka. It is the main town of the Virajpet taluka, south of the district, in the Kerala-Karnataka border. The name is an abbreviation of Virarajendrapete after the former ruler of Kodagu, Virarajendra. Coorg, officially called Kodagu, is the most sought after and popular hill station of Karnataka. Lying serenely amidst high mountains, Coorg’s landscape stays misty throughout the year. The aboriginals of the place are Kodavas. Apart from Kannada, the other two main languages of this hill station are Kodagu and Kodava.
The best time to visit Kodagu is between October to May and the peak season for this hill station is within February to May. Kodagu is the largest producer of Coffee in India. Also, it is one of the places with highest rainfall across the nation. Undulating hills covered in lush green forests and a landscape dotted with coffee plantations, tea gardens and orange groves, this hill station has breathtakingly stunning scenic beauty.