Conference Theme :
International Conference On Technical Advances In Engineering & Management IC-TAEM'23 Focuses on innovative engineering contributions which are deeply fabricated for the future technological challenges to make a better future.
Agricultural trade, Agriculture and the environment, Agricultural Market Information System, Agricultural policy monitoring, Agricultural productivity and innovation, Anti-microbial resistance and agriculture, Biodiversity and ecosystems, Climate change, and food systems.
As a Multidisciplinary Conference IC-TAEM'23 welcomes Original Articles, Review Articles, Short Notes, and Abstracts to discuss its innovative research Contributions from any Engineering discipline.
Indexed By :
- Registration fee includes conference kit refereshment, lunch, etc.
- A Paper may contain 4 authors(including Guide) in the nominal charge.
- Authors who wish to publish with Scopus, Sci, and UGC Care Journals can publish with additional publication cost quoted by the journal.
- Articles must meet the selection criteria of respective journals.
- If co authors want to participate, he/she has to pay Rs. 500/per head.
- Paper template, copright form is available in ESP journals.
- Acceptance Rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Other state / Foreign authors who are not able to participate can present their papers.
Key Noted By
Dr. Mohamed Reda Ali,
Department of Engineering Mathematics & Physics, Benha University, Governorate 13511, Egypt.
Session Chairs :
- Dr. Amanpreet Kaur - Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Thapar University, Punjab, India.
- Dr. J. Srisha Devi - Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE), Hyderabad, India.
- Dr. K. Viswanath Allamraju - Department of Mechanical Engineering, Institution of Aeronautical Engineering, Telangana, India.
- Dr. Adinarayana. Vannala - Department of Electronics & Communication Engg, Avanthi Institute of Engineering &Technology, Telangana, India.
- Dr. C.Viji - Department of CSE, HKBK College of Engineering, Nagawara, Bangalore.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submission Deadline||16 May 2023|
|Revised Article submission Deadline||20 May 2023|
|Early bird Registration Deadline||22 May 2023|
|Registration Deadline||24 May 2023|
|Conference Date||26 May 2023|
|Registration Form||Conference Brochure||Copy Rights|
For Further Queries : (+91)9751977677, (+91)8122371737 (Whats app only)